|Start Date||End Date||No. of Hrs||Time (IST)||Day|
|04 Jan 2020||19 Jan 2020||18||06:00 PM - 09:00 PM||Sat, Sun|
Microsoft Project course is aimed to make the users familiar with operating the Microsoft Project user interface, along with the ribbon and project views. It acquaints the users with entering, organizing, creating basic reports, link tasking, and creating the projects separately.
Microsoft Project training course is for the newcomers who are willing to establish the career as Project Managers. The candidates enrolling in the Microsoft Project training program get to know about Project components, Backstage views, Entering project information, Creating a Project calendar, Scheduling the tasks and much more.
After the successful completion of the Microsoft Project training, the candidates will be able to work on the following:
- Create and manage simple projects
- Map a project
- Start Project
- Enter project information
- Change a project calendar
- Add resources to a project
- Use different way to view a project
- Set a baseline.
- Create and format reports
- Components of a Project
- Getting Around Microsoft Project
- Working with Tasks
- Creating and Working with Resources
- Managing a Project