STAAD Pro Practical Course | Industrial Steel and Water Sector
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Why should you join this course?
- Job requirements are changing, Practical knowledge is becoming more important.
- After graduation many find themselves jobless & parents blame their child for incompetency.
- You need to learn on live projects to become employable in current industry.
- Hence, we are presenting practical STAAD Pro Course(Industrial Steel Structure and Water Sector) with 100% job placement assistance.
- STAAD Pro course, Industrial steel sector and water related sectors are having worldwide opportunities for civil engineers.
- Civil and structural engineers are designing different industrial structures like sheds, warehouses, gantry girders, connections, trimix floors, canopies and so on.
- Water sector is also having worldwide application in domestic water treatment plant, sewage treatment plant and effluent treatment plant.
- Civil and structural engineers design different water structures like ESR, Clarifiers, Aeration tanks, overhead tanks and underground tanks.
- Most popular softwares used in building analysis and design are STAAD Pro, EXCEL and AUTOCAD. Learning Beyond academy is giving online training to civil engineers in softwares, basic concepts and practical projects in Industrial and Water Sector.
STAAD Pro, AUTOCAD, EXCEL PROGRAMS
- Analysis, Design and drawings of practical industrial shed using different software like STAAD Pro, AUTOCAD and EXCEL programs
- Design of tension member, compression member, bending member and beam column manually and excel programs and STAAD Pro software
- Analysis, Design and drawings of entrance canopy using different software like STAAD Pro, AUTOCAD and EXCEL programs
- Design of slabs, beam, column and foundation manually and excel programs.
- Design of bolted and welded connections.
- Analysis and Design of Trimix floors
- Analysis and design of pipe racks.
- Quantity estimation of steel using STAAD Pro Software
- Lateral Wind load analysis as per IS Code -Basic concepts and application on practical building
- Preparation of design basis report and study of IS Codes for analysis and design of industrial buildings
- Interpretation and verification of software results by thumb rules
- Structural drawing preparation as per practice- Foundation layout, base plate layout, rafter level plan, bracing elevations and details and standard steel elements
STAAD Pro, EXCEL PROGRAMS
- Practical Undergroung & Overhead Water tanks
- ESR, Clarifiers, Aeration
- LSM/WSM Crack width design
- Pump Stations
- Manual Design Basics
- LSM/WSM Cracked Width Design
- Structural Drawing & Detailing
Who is eligible for this course?
- BE (Civil)
- M-Tech (Civil/ Structural Engineering)
- Diploma (Civil)
- Site Engineers
- Structural Engineering
- Working Professionals
Know your trainers
Er. Anil Mahadik (M.tech Structure, COEP)
Er. Sanjay Karkhanis (BE Civil, COEP)
Sanjay sir has over 40 years’ experience in structural and civil engineering. He specializes in the design of high rise buildings, retaining structure, project management and construction supervision for domestic clients. His structural engineering experience relates primary to the design of civil structures including high rise residential and commercial buildings. He has worked through all phases as a principal consultant of projects from pre-tenders, post tenders, concept development, detailed design, detailed drawings, approvals from sanctioning authorities, site supervision and solutions.
Er. Parasram Shastri (BE Civil, COEP)
Frequently asked questions
This is an exclusive training cum experience program along with softwares. This will help to develop your soft skills, practical experience, and conceptual knowledge and finally get experience of 4 civil engineering sectors. You will get the experience through a company under the guidance of industry experts. You will also get guidance about your career and make your comprehensive experience report very strong with software skills and practical project skills. You will get experience certificate (Worth of 3-4 years of experience knowledge) and software training certificates. Your employment value after the program will be more than 10 times.
Total course duration is 6 Month. (Alternate days). The training hours will be in the evening 7.00 pm to 9.00pm. You can work on the assignment/project during 5 days as per your convenience. If you want any support for project work it will be given in office time 10.00am to 7.00pm. Those who are having jobs currently can manage their time apart from your office work.
Only fresher’s are given secondary importance while recruiting in any company as they don’t have practical experience. We suggest you to develop your ability and jobs will come to you. We are giving 100% placement assistance.
Through this training program you will develop your ability, software skill and actual working on practical projects of all sectors. This will increase your confidence immensely. The candidates of this experience are widely required in the market. On the basis of this knowledge you will get best jobs in Indian market as well as multinational companies. This course is conducted by Industry experts and you will learn software course along with practical project assignments. We will give you experience certificate of 6 months and also will guide you to develop your experience report which is ideally expected in the industry.
Our IT team will guid you for software installation.
Yes, you will be in touch with our trainers & placement department. you can visit our office for practice, techinal, career related queries. we will provide technical & career lifetime guidance.
- Design basis report
- Study notes
- Excel programs
- Word documents
- Recorded videos
- IS CODES
- All notes are in pdf, word & ppt format
Yes, All syllabus & above discussed points are covered in 6 Months Industry Master Course For Structural Engineers.
What are the opportunities after this course?
|Average Salary (INR)
INR 4 to 7 LPA
Sr. Structural Engineer
INR 7 to 10 LPA
INR 6 to 11 LPA
INR 13 to 25 LPA